Friday, April 16, 2010

Another Trend of the Season.... Is sports back in?







So, I've noticed from the shows that sports trends are back. Spandex looking pants with a suit jacket for a more androgynous look. I think that some of the outfits that I saw were cute but I hope not everyone follows this trend. This is probably a good thing for Lacoste because they always have a sports theme occurring in their designs. These four designers, Thakoon, Nicole Miller, Derek Lam and Alexander Wang, made this trend look different enough to where its not too obvious. Though I am not sure that every girl can pull off the swimsuit look. What does everyone else think? I just hope girls won't think that it is cool to walk around in an actual sports team's jersey because that is definitely not fashionable but tacky. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment